Create A Chemical Inventory System with our SDSpro Classic Management Software
Perfect for a single computer and easy EHS compliance.
Total SDS & Chemical Inventory Management from a single desktop
- Powerful and affordable standalone solution
- Easy to use and handles all types of SDSs
- Fast SDS binder creation, updating and tracking
- Automatic manufacturer direct SDS updates
- Simplifies regulatory reporting & OSHA compliance
- Internet Downloads
- Automatic SDSs Updates at No Charge
- Total Chemical Inventory Management
- More Standard Features
- Powerful Reports
- Container Labels
- Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
- Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
- Author New SDSs
- Import & Export Information
- System Requirements
Want to see how SDSpro Classic can help simplify your EHS compliance? Contact us today at (888) 673-7776 for a free trial!
Leverage the power of the internet with SDSpro Classic by importing your SDSs directly from the manufacturer…at NO CHARGE!
- Locate the SDS you need on the manufacturer’s web site
- Import it into SDSpro and add the needed product data
SDSpro Classic Downloads SDSs from the Internet
Automatic SDS Updates at No Charge
Easy access to SDS updates at the touch of a button. Eliminate the challenge of updating and maintaining your SDSs
- Update your SDSs 24-7-365 for free
- Click the update from internet button and instantly capture the most current SDSs available
- Archive old SDSs for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Total Chemical Inventory Management
- Track and report chemical details and locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Barcode scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update and faster to report.
More Standard Features
SDSpro Classic is loaded with more features than other programs out there.
- SDSpro is NOT modular and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA, GHS & WHMIS compliance
- No extra charge for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need
- 100% upgradeable! Need your SDSs available on the company intranet?
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data.
- Product and inventory
- Chemical and ingredients
- Regulatory compliance
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with SDSpro’s Custom Report Generator.
- Robust and easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and the most popular programs
- Take Control of your inventory
Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, GHS, WHMIS & DOT)
Right-to-Know (RTK) label printing at no additional cost.
- NFPA-National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS – Hazardous Material Identification System
- GHS – Global Harmonization System
- WHMIS – Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Department of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
Label Printing – One of SDSpro’s Many Features
Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create electronic Multi-file (TOC w/links), PDF or paper binders of your SDSs
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, summary sheets, synonyms, etc.
- Save binder on a CD, thumb drive, other electronic media or print your binders on paper
- Easily accessible via smartphone, tablet, PC or any portable computer for convenient electronic access
Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
Simple and compliant SDS archiving with SDSpro Classic.
- Simply select the product no longer in use, click a button and they are instantly moved to the archive
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author New SDSs
Author your finished product SDSs quickly with SDSpro Classic and eliminate the frustration of authoring SDSs today.
- Professional USA HCS 2012 authoring template
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Includes drop down menus, pictograms and GHS phrases to assist with authoring
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and SDS update tools
- SDS version control with global changes for mass updates
Have questions on the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) and/or REACH?
Do you need to author multi-jurisdictional SDSs? and/or in multiple languages?
Click here to learn more SDSpro’s Authoring Services.
Import and Export Information
SDSpro Classic keeps your information flowing even outside of SDSpro’s chemical inventory and SDS management.
- Information can be imported and “mapped” from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from SDSpro for use in reporting and other systems
- You own and control all your data and SDSs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- 1GHz Processor (2Ghz Recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2GB Recommended)
- 500MB min of free HD space
Unsure if SDSpro Classic will meet your needs? View a side by side comparison of our Chemical Inventory and SDS Management software. If you have any other questions about SDSpro, to include our other products, compliance, data entry or other issues we may assist you with, please visit our FAQ section.
Send Us a Message
Try SDSpro FREE for 60 days.
Which version is right for you?
What Clients Are Saying
Once I saw your program, I told the other team members that this was the product to use, hands-down. Installation only took thirty minutes, as opposed to almost two hours for the others. Your program is also the only one that we came across that allowed us to use any type of scanner to import our own MSDS sheets. I think you have an awesome product.
Our experience with the MSDSpro software to date has been great. MSDSpro is user friendly, especially for the end users, and provides us an excellent vehicle for MSDS management. We have received excellent technical support from MSDSpro, and would recommend this product to anyone considering MSDS management software.
The SDSpro team was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable (along with being very positive and cheerful) in their field. I can only say great things about this team and their completion of this particular task and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a chemical audit solution.
SDSpro’s customer focus is evident and present throughout the entire process – from initial concept and sales discussions to implementation meetings, data entry, training and tech support have all been great. When help and support is needed, I am always sure to get a quick and effective response.
Northwest Aluminum Company has evaluated over 10 competitive MSDS packages. We found that MSDSpro has everything we needed, it was easy to train users and the Enterprise networking solution is the easiest to implement that we have found. It doesn’t take a computer “geek” or rocket scientist to implement MSDSpro. We are very satisfied.
After researching other SDS-managing software systems, SDSpro offered the easiest, most efficient, and comprehensive managing system and was much more reasonable in price. Not only am I more than satisfied with the software, but the people have been accessible, helpful, and friendly. When I purchased SDSpro, I also bought into a team who cared about my success.
I can tell you that having the MDC/scanner is a blessing! For what it is designed for, in general, the MDC/Laser Barcode Scanner is a great tool to have. The device is user-friendly (simple to use), handy (not bulky), it has great storage capability, a time-saving device etc. I highly recommend this product!
The Onsite Chemical Inventory Assessment Service is highly functional, technologically advanced and consistently exceeds our expectations! Their inventory team carefully executed physical and chemical audits to ensure we meet OSHA’s Right-to-Know Act in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We highly recommend SDSpro.
My positive experience with SDSpro can be summed up by the word “simplicity”. The program is easy to setup, utilize, and pull information from. We use a LAN and the SDSpro software works seamlessly producing high quality documents.