Robust SDS management solution for your local area network.
Includes SDSpro Classic and PlusWeb features, plus:
- Client/Server Installation
- IT Department has more control
- Integrated web server, database and back up
- Allows for multiple database administrators with 1 concurrent user
- Data entry can be performed from any “Client” computer
Unlimited Electronic SDS Access
SDSpro Enterprise LE provides unlimited employee access to SDSs and related information via your company’s intranet.
- Employees connected to your company network are able to instantly access your SDSs
- Unlimited employee search, view and printing of SDSs and labels
- Pre-configured intranet component for instant setup
- Employee user interface take only minutes to learn
- Allows employees to request SDSs that are not available
Search features include product name, synonyms, manufacturer, product name sounds like, locations, CAS number, ingredient, custom fields and SDS ID.
Leverage the power of the internet with SDSpro Enterprise LE by importing your SDSs directly from the manufacturer…at NO CHARGE!
- Locate the SDS you need on the manufacturer’s web site
- Import it into SDSpro and add the needed product data
- Instantly available to employees with the SDSpro search browser
- Saves time and money across your entire organization
SDSpro Enterprise LE Downloads SDSs from the Internet
Automatic SDS Updates at No Charge
Easy access to SDS updates at the touch of a button. Eliminate the challenge of updating and maintaining your SDSs.
- Update your SDSs anytime you like for free
- Click the update from internet button and instantly capture the most current SDSs available
- Updates are instantly available for your employees
- Archive old SDSs for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Total Chemical Inventory Management
Full-featured total chemical inventory management
- Track and report chemical details and locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Barcode scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update and faster to report.
More Standard Features
SDSpro Enterprise LE is loaded with more features than other programs out there.
- SDSpro is NOT modular and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA, GHS & WHMIS compliance
- No extra charge for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need
- 100% upgradeable! Need multiple administrators?
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data.
- Product and inventory
- Chemical and ingredients
- Regulatory compliance
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with SDSpro’s Custom Report Generator.
- Robust and easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and the most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, GHS, WHMIS & DOT)
Right-to-Know (RTK) label printing.
Print labels from any computer on your network
- NFPA-National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS – Hazardous Material Identification System
- GHS – Global Harmonization System
- WHMIS – Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Department of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create electronic Multi-file (TOC w/links), PDF or paper binders of your SDSs
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, summary sheets, synonyms, etc.
- Save binder on a CD, thumb drive, other electronic media or print your binders on paper
- Easily accessible via smartphone, tablet, PC or any portable computer for convenient electronic access
Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
SDS archiving and compliance are easy with SDSpro Enterprise LE.
- Simply select the product no longer in use, click a button and they are instantly moved to the archive
- Archived SDSs no longer available to employees via the search browser
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author New SDSs
Author your finished product SDSs quickly with SDSpro Enterprise LE and eliminate the frustration of authoring SDSs today.
- Professional USA HCS 2012 authoring template
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Includes drop-down menus, pictograms and GHS phrases to assist with authoring
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and SDS update tools
- SDS version control with global changes for mass updates
Import and Export Information
SDSpro Enterprise LE keeps your information flowing even outside of SDSpro’s chemical inventory and SDS management.
- Information can be imported and “mapped” from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from SDSpro for use in reporting and other systems
- You own and control all your data and SDSs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- 1GHz Processor (2Ghz Recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2GB Recommended)
- 500MB min of free HD space
- Minimum 100kb
- Recommended 100MB
Try SDSpro FREE for 60 days.
Which version is right for you?
What Clients Are Saying
My positive experience with SDSpro can be summed up by the word “simplicity”. The program is easy to setup, utilize, and pull information from. We use a LAN and the SDSpro software works seamlessly producing high quality documents.
The SDSpro team was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable (along with being very positive and cheerful) in their field. I can only say great things about this team and their completion of this particular task and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a chemical audit solution.
Northwest Aluminum Company has evaluated over 10 competitive MSDS packages. We found that MSDSpro has everything we needed, it was easy to train users and the Enterprise networking solution is the easiest to implement that we have found. It doesn’t take a computer “geek” or rocket scientist to implement MSDSpro. We are very satisfied.
I can tell you that having the MDC/scanner is a blessing! For what it is designed for, in general, the MDC/Laser Barcode Scanner is a great tool to have. The device is user-friendly (simple to use), handy (not bulky), it has great storage capability, a time-saving device etc. I highly recommend this product!
SDSpro’s customer focus is evident and present throughout the entire process – from initial concept and sales discussions to implementation meetings, data entry, training and tech support have all been great. When help and support is needed, I am always sure to get a quick and effective response.
Once I saw your program, I told the other team members that this was the product to use, hands-down. Installation only took thirty minutes, as opposed to almost two hours for the others. Your program is also the only one that we came across that allowed us to use any type of scanner to import our own MSDS sheets. I think you have an awesome product.
Our experience with the MSDSpro software to date has been great. MSDSpro is user friendly, especially for the end users, and provides us an excellent vehicle for MSDS management. We have received excellent technical support from MSDSpro, and would recommend this product to anyone considering MSDS management software.
After researching other SDS-managing software systems, SDSpro offered the easiest, most efficient, and comprehensive managing system and was much more reasonable in price. Not only am I more than satisfied with the software, but the people have been accessible, helpful, and friendly. When I purchased SDSpro, I also bought into a team who cared about my success.
The Onsite Chemical Inventory Assessment Service is highly functional, technologically advanced and consistently exceeds our expectations! Their inventory team carefully executed physical and chemical audits to ensure we meet OSHA’s Right-to-Know Act in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We highly recommend SDSpro.