Master Chemical Index
The Master Chemical Index is a subscription service offered only to SDSpro Customers. The index is seamlessly incorporated with SDSpro’s chemical inventory database to automatically flag specific regulatory fields associated with each chemical (CAS number), significantly reducing the workload associated with SDS indexing.
MCI General Lists:
- CERCLA/SARA – Hazardous Substances and their Reportable Quantities
- CERCLA/SARA – Section 302 Extremely Hazardous Substances and TPQs
- CERCLA/SARA – Section 313 – Emission Reporting
- OSHA – Possible Select Carcinogens
- OSHA – Select Carcinogens
- RCRA – D Series – Chronic Toxicity Reference Levels
- RCRA – D Series – Maximum Concentration of Contaminants
- RCRA – F Series Wastes
- RCRA – Hazardous Constituents – Appendix VIII
- RCRA – K Series Wastes
- RCRA – P Series Wastes
- RCRA – U Series Wastes
- United States TSCA
- Canada – WHMIS: Ingredient Disclosure
MCI State Lists:
- California – Directors List of Hazardous Substances ( 8 CCR 339)
- California – Prop. 65 – Cancer List
- California – Prop. 65 – Developmental Toxicity
- California – Prop. 65 – Reproductive – Female
- California – Prop. 65 – Reproductive – Male
- Florida Substance List
- Massachusetts Right to Know List
- Michigan Critical Materials List
- Minnesota Hazardous Substance List
- New Jersey – Department of Health RTK List
- Pennsylvania Right to Know List
- Pennsylvania RTK – Special Hazardous Substances
- Wisconsin – Table 1 – HAPs with Acceptable Ambient Concentrations
- Wisconsin – Table 2 – HAPs, Pesticides with Acceptable Ambient Concentrations
- Wisconsin – Table 3 – HAPs Without Acceptable Ambient Concentrations
- Wisconsin – Table 4 – HAPs w/ Acceptable Ambient Conc., Compliance by 4/1/93
- Wisconsin – Table 5 – HAPs with A.A.C., EPA Reference Concentration Methodology
*If there are any specific lists that are not indicated above, please contact your SDSpro Software Consultant. We will make every effort to include your requested list in a future release.
If you have any other questions about SDSpro, to include our other products, compliance, data entry or other issues we may assist you with, please visit our FAQ section.
Data contained in the Master Chemical Index has been controlled for accuracy by a third party. SDSpro is not responsible for incomplete or incorrect data. Updates to the Master Chemical Index data are provided up to four times per year and with every new SDSpro release.
Try SDSpro FREE for 60 days.
Which version is right for you?
What Clients Are Saying
Once I saw your program, I told the other team members that this was the product to use, hands-down. Installation only took thirty minutes, as opposed to almost two hours for the others. Your program is also the only one that we came across that allowed us to use any type of scanner to import our own MSDS sheets. I think you have an awesome product.
Our experience with the MSDSpro software to date has been great. MSDSpro is user friendly, especially for the end users, and provides us an excellent vehicle for MSDS management. We have received excellent technical support from MSDSpro, and would recommend this product to anyone considering MSDS management software.
The SDSpro team was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable (along with being very positive and cheerful) in their field. I can only say great things about this team and their completion of this particular task and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a chemical audit solution.
After researching other SDS-managing software systems, SDSpro offered the easiest, most efficient, and comprehensive managing system and was much more reasonable in price. Not only am I more than satisfied with the software, but the people have been accessible, helpful, and friendly. When I purchased SDSpro, I also bought into a team who cared about my success.
My positive experience with SDSpro can be summed up by the word “simplicity”. The program is easy to setup, utilize, and pull information from. We use a LAN and the SDSpro software works seamlessly producing high quality documents.
Northwest Aluminum Company has evaluated over 10 competitive MSDS packages. We found that MSDSpro has everything we needed, it was easy to train users and the Enterprise networking solution is the easiest to implement that we have found. It doesn’t take a computer “geek” or rocket scientist to implement MSDSpro. We are very satisfied.
I can tell you that having the MDC/scanner is a blessing! For what it is designed for, in general, the MDC/Laser Barcode Scanner is a great tool to have. The device is user-friendly (simple to use), handy (not bulky), it has great storage capability, a time-saving device etc. I highly recommend this product!
SDSpro’s customer focus is evident and present throughout the entire process – from initial concept and sales discussions to implementation meetings, data entry, training and tech support have all been great. When help and support is needed, I am always sure to get a quick and effective response.
The Onsite Chemical Inventory Assessment Service is highly functional, technologically advanced and consistently exceeds our expectations! Their inventory team carefully executed physical and chemical audits to ensure we meet OSHA’s Right-to-Know Act in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We highly recommend SDSpro.