Create SDS Software Solutions and Chemical Inventory Tracking with Software as a Service (SaaS)
SDSpro Software as a Service (SaaS) is a powerful, affordable and easy to use solution for you and your staff. There is no software to install, no hardware to set-up and no headaches. This is the perfect SDS management solution if your company’s IT resources are limited or unavailable. With SDSpro Software as a Service (SaaS), you get to experience all the features of SDSpro software with unlimited access without the overhead of building and supporting an IT infrastructure. All you need is an internet connection and a computer. We will take care of the rest! Our software package has been leading the industry for years, now we have made it even easier for you to augment into your organization.
Are your company’s IT resources limited or unavailable? SDSpro SaaS is your SDS management solution!
- SDSpro SaaS hosted solution brought to you by SDSpro and Citrix®
- Experience all of the features of SDSpro software without the overhead of building and supporting an IT infrastructure
- No software, no hardware, no hassle and no compromise
- Unlimited access 24-7-365
- Class A data center, (3) diverse Tier I internet providers on OC192 connections
- 128-bit encryption standards that are used by financial institutions all over the world
- Redundant power, HVAC, switches, load balancers, firewalls and routers
- Includes updates, technical support and back-up service
Looking for software to handle SDS management? Contact us today at (888) 673-7776 for a free trial!
SaaS ON-DEMAND Advantages:
- Cost-Efficient: The system is upgraded, maintained and supported by SDSpro; There is no initial software investment and ongoing expenses are predictable
- Accessible: SDSpro is ideal for most companies with distributed operations; System users at remote locations log into the system safety and securely from wherever they access the internet
- Secure: SDSpro provides a level of protection that is hard to achieve in a stand-alone software development We’re experts with highly skilled networking personnel, stand-by power and up-to-date security infrastructure Your data is backed up religiously and network redundancies ensure continuous service
- Flexible: SDSpro can be deployed to the entire organization, a single division or single user. You pay as you go, and as your organization grows, you simply add more users as needed
- Low Risk: With no large up-front investment or long-term commitment, the subscription-based model minimizes the need for a prolonged in depth system search and evaluation process
With SDSpro, you minimize your up-front expenses and get your organization working as one in the shortest possible time frame.
Unsure if SDSpro Online will meet your needs? View a side by side comparison of our Chemical Inventory and SDS Management software. If you have any other questions about SDSpro, to include our other products, compliance, data entry or other issues we may assist you with, please visit our FAQ section.
Send Us a Message
Try SDSpro FREE for 60 days.
Which version is right for you?
What Clients Are Saying
SDSpro’s customer focus is evident and present throughout the entire process – from initial concept and sales discussions to implementation meetings, data entry, training and tech support have all been great. When help and support is needed, I am always sure to get a quick and effective response.
The Onsite Chemical Inventory Assessment Service is highly functional, technologically advanced and consistently exceeds our expectations! Their inventory team carefully executed physical and chemical audits to ensure we meet OSHA’s Right-to-Know Act in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We highly recommend SDSpro.
After researching other SDS-managing software systems, SDSpro offered the easiest, most efficient, and comprehensive managing system and was much more reasonable in price. Not only am I more than satisfied with the software, but the people have been accessible, helpful, and friendly. When I purchased SDSpro, I also bought into a team who cared about my success.
Our experience with the MSDSpro software to date has been great. MSDSpro is user friendly, especially for the end users, and provides us an excellent vehicle for MSDS management. We have received excellent technical support from MSDSpro, and would recommend this product to anyone considering MSDS management software.
Northwest Aluminum Company has evaluated over 10 competitive MSDS packages. We found that MSDSpro has everything we needed, it was easy to train users and the Enterprise networking solution is the easiest to implement that we have found. It doesn’t take a computer “geek” or rocket scientist to implement MSDSpro. We are very satisfied.
My positive experience with SDSpro can be summed up by the word “simplicity”. The program is easy to setup, utilize, and pull information from. We use a LAN and the SDSpro software works seamlessly producing high quality documents.
The SDSpro team was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable (along with being very positive and cheerful) in their field. I can only say great things about this team and their completion of this particular task and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a chemical audit solution.
Once I saw your program, I told the other team members that this was the product to use, hands-down. Installation only took thirty minutes, as opposed to almost two hours for the others. Your program is also the only one that we came across that allowed us to use any type of scanner to import our own MSDS sheets. I think you have an awesome product.
I can tell you that having the MDC/scanner is a blessing! For what it is designed for, in general, the MDC/Laser Barcode Scanner is a great tool to have. The device is user-friendly (simple to use), handy (not bulky), it has great storage capability, a time-saving device etc. I highly recommend this product!