Learn About Our Support Plan
The Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
As the global leader in SDS and chemical inventory management systems, SDSpro provides the opportunity for customers to purchase a low-cost, high value support plan called a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA). An SMA purchase is important for you as it protects and increases the value of your initial investment.
What does the SMA cover?
- Friendly professional support
- Advanced functionality and software enhancements
- A human voice and team of people dedicated to your organization’s success
- Unlimited technical assistance
*Over 90% of SDSpro customers renew
- Receive new technologies and improvements as advances are built into SDSpro, adding value and functionality
- Keep current with changing regulations to meet federal and state hazard communication requirements
- Saves your company more money than purchasing individual software upgrades for each new version of SDSpro
- Mission Critical Technical Support – includes professional technical support staff and online knowledge base
- Fast, efficient, and personal assistance for any technical support matter
- Online knowledge base for quick access – quick answers to technical questions
- Accelerated implementation for system installation
- A full-time dedicated account manager assigned to your organization
- Individual attention and personalized results
- Project supervision
Try SDSpro FREE for 60 days.
Which version is right for you?
What Clients Are Saying
The SDSpro team was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable (along with being very positive and cheerful) in their field. I can only say great things about this team and their completion of this particular task and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a chemical audit solution.
Northwest Aluminum Company has evaluated over 10 competitive MSDS packages. We found that MSDSpro has everything we needed, it was easy to train users and the Enterprise networking solution is the easiest to implement that we have found. It doesn’t take a computer “geek” or rocket scientist to implement MSDSpro. We are very satisfied.
Once I saw your program, I told the other team members that this was the product to use, hands-down. Installation only took thirty minutes, as opposed to almost two hours for the others. Your program is also the only one that we came across that allowed us to use any type of scanner to import our own MSDS sheets. I think you have an awesome product.
SDSpro’s customer focus is evident and present throughout the entire process – from initial concept and sales discussions to implementation meetings, data entry, training and tech support have all been great. When help and support is needed, I am always sure to get a quick and effective response.
The Onsite Chemical Inventory Assessment Service is highly functional, technologically advanced and consistently exceeds our expectations! Their inventory team carefully executed physical and chemical audits to ensure we meet OSHA’s Right-to-Know Act in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We highly recommend SDSpro.
After researching other SDS-managing software systems, SDSpro offered the easiest, most efficient, and comprehensive managing system and was much more reasonable in price. Not only am I more than satisfied with the software, but the people have been accessible, helpful, and friendly. When I purchased SDSpro, I also bought into a team who cared about my success.
I can tell you that having the MDC/scanner is a blessing! For what it is designed for, in general, the MDC/Laser Barcode Scanner is a great tool to have. The device is user-friendly (simple to use), handy (not bulky), it has great storage capability, a time-saving device etc. I highly recommend this product!
Our experience with the MSDSpro software to date has been great. MSDSpro is user friendly, especially for the end users, and provides us an excellent vehicle for MSDS management. We have received excellent technical support from MSDSpro, and would recommend this product to anyone considering MSDS management software.
My positive experience with SDSpro can be summed up by the word “simplicity”. The program is easy to setup, utilize, and pull information from. We use a LAN and the SDSpro software works seamlessly producing high quality documents.